LipglossLibrary

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Urban Decay: Naked on the Run

I recently ordered this product from Sephora online and was so excited when it was delivered. 
I have been testing it out for the past couple of weeks and am really enjoying it. 
The palette provides most of what you would need for all the finishing touches of your makeup look.
*everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money*
The packaging is Beautiful! 
I've been obsessed with rose gold for a while so I was all over this as soon as I saw it.
It is a little bulkier than most other palettes I've seen which was easily excusable given how much was inside of it. 
Eyeshadows : 
The colours of the shadows are all pretty flattering
(3 shimmers, 2 mattes)
 I would have preferred if there was a darker colour that was a matte finish
They also include a shimmery champagne colour that can be used as a highlight 
Blush/Bronzer:
The bronzer in this palette doesn't make me jump for joy but I don't have anything negative to say about it either. It's very smooth and applies easily to the skin so that's a bonus!
The blush is very pigmented, I was a little surprised when I applied it for the first time as it is a lot more pink than I am used to. 
So apply this one with a light hand. 
Lipgloss:
The lipgloss is probably my favourite thing in the palette. It's the perfect pink toned nude to fit any skin tone and it's so smooth! It goes on like a dream.
Mascara/Eyeliner
The palette also includes the Urban Decay perversion mascara which is a lengthening and volumizing mascara. It seems to both of those things just fine.
I was happy to see that they included the 24/7 glide on eye pencil in this kit because these are some of my favourite eyeliners out there. They are very easy to work with no matter what look you're going for. 

The palette retails for C$64 which may seem a little steep to some, but for all that it includes I think it is totally worth it. It's the perfect gift for someone just getting into to makeup or just discovering the Urban Decay brand. And it gives the opportunity to try out multiple products within the brand.


Talk to you soon,
-J




No comments:

Post a Comment