LipglossLibrary

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Current Favourites

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my favourites with all of you! I don't think my faves change enough for a monthly favourites post but here are some of my current favourites.
These aren't just going to be beauty related, it will consist of a little bit of everything I'm loving at the moment.
Disclaimer: *everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money*

Beauty:

Palettes:
 Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette: I have been using this palette so much during this past month and have been really enjoying it. Check out my full review here: http://lipglosslibrary.blogspot.ca
 Tarte- Tartelette palette: When I'm not wearing the naked on the run shadows this is what's on my eyes! I am absolutely OBSESSED with this palette. The consistency of these shadows are soooo smooth! Which is sometimes hard to come by with matte shadows.
         


Blush:
I have been using the same blushes consistently for the past few months. These are some of my favourites for the autumn months
 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush- Adventurous ( I received this is a holiday set, not sure if it's available for individual sale)
 MAC Mineralize Blush- Lovejoy
MAC Powder Blush- Coppertone



Highlight:
My go-to highlight at the moment is
The Balm- Mary-Lou Manizer
Contour:
BECCA- Hilight /Lowlight palette


Lips:
I have pretty much been wearing one lip colour for the past few months and that would be
MAC Lip Pencil- Soar
Another more recent favourite is
Urban Decay Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss - Sesso (from the Naked on the Run palette)


Brushes:
I have been in love with real techniques for a long while now so its no surprise that my favourite brushes at the moment are both Real Techniques.
Real Techniques- Expert Face Brush (for applying and buffing foundation)
Real Techniques- Setting brush (for applying highlight)




Some of my Random/Lifestyle Favourites:

Scents:
Bath & Body Works- Wild Madagascar Vanilla Shower Gel
Viktor & Rolf- Flowerbomb



Book:
My most recent favourite read was The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend- by Kody Keplinger
It was a super quick read and was the perfect thing to get me out of a reading slump. It was fun and fast-paced. However, it was probably not a book i would have picked up if I wasn't one of those
"I need to read the book before I watch the movie" type of people.




Movie:
Once I read The DUFF I knew I needed to see the movie. The movie was VERY different than the book which is usually a pet peeve of mine, but it this case it was perfect! I loved this movie, it was light and fun and focused on a lot of issues that teens face today. And what can I say, who doesn't love it when the underdog comes out on top.

TV:
Anybody who knows me knows that I watch way too much TV for my own good. Which makes narrowing down my favourites extremely difficult.
How to Get Away with Murder- This is one of those shows where I cannot miss an episode. If you don't watch this, you NEED to! The first season just ended with the most insane season finale ever!
Empire- This show is a new find for me. I saw a preview for it and set my PVR to record immediately. I recently marathoned all the episodes i had recorded and I am OBSESSED! There is so much drama in this show but not enough to be overwhelming. The cast and the guest stars of the show are amazing.


Drink:
I'm back on the green tea bandwagon. My favourite right now is
Tetley- Honey-Lemon Ginsing Green tea
I'm also trying to up my water intake and it helps when you're drinking out of something pretty
Starbucks Tumbler

Agenda:
One of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to be more organized. And I am very proud to say that I have been sticking to it!
So my Kate Spade Agenda and my FriXon Erasable Markers have been favourites for the past few months.
I haven't started really decorating my planner yet because I wanted to force myself to actually use it first. But I plan on experimenting with that soon.

Stay tuned for planner decorating :)

What are your current favourites? Let me know down below :)
                                      -J

No comments:

Post a Comment