LipglossLibrary

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Bought an Erin Condren Life Planner!

I've mentioned before that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to be more organized and so far it has been the only resolution that I've been able to stick to!

I did a bunch of research beforehand to figure out what kind of planner would work best for me and that was when I first discovered the Erin Condren Life planner. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay the 50+ dollars for something I wasn't even sure I would use regularly.

I knew I wanted something significantly cheaper but also equally as pretty so I went for the Kate Spade Small Planner.  I have been using it to keep track of all my appointments, bills, and daily to-do's.
So far, this has been working great for me, but I found that I was starting to grow out of it. With the addition of a blog schedule to keep track of, this agenda just wasn't giving me the space I needed to plan for the blog as well as everything else happening in my life.

I frequent the Erin Condren Website quite often to admire the pretty planners and supplies and noticed that the 2015 Life Planners were 25% off! So I did it! I got myself an Erin Condren Life Planner! YAY!!!

I'm sorry, I just can't contain my excitement! I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival and to be embarrassingly honest, I check the website multiple times a day to check the status of my order.  A week later and it's still pending.... It's making me crazy!

When I'm not checking if my order has shipped, I'm on Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube checking out cute ways I can decorate my planner when I do finally receive it.

I seriously CANNOT wait until I get my hands on this planner! I've already developed a mild obsession with washi tape and am well on my way to becoming a sticker junkie!

What are your favourite ways to decorate your planner? Let me know below in the comments.

See you soon
-J







No comments:

Post a Comment