LipglossLibrary

Friday, April 10, 2015

Target Canada- Sonia Kashuk Haul

*All products in this post were purchased with my own money*

As you may know, Target Canada is closing :( 
They are in their last few days now and I am incredibly sad about this-- but on the bright side, they are clearing out their stock and everything is on for 40% off (or more in some cases) and who doesn't love a good sale?

They are clearing out their inventory so i didn't have many options in terms of colour choices. But seeing as i got most of this stuff for under $5.00, I wasn't too picky about colours. 

I haven't tried many Sonia Kashuk products aside from the Eye Makeup Remover which I quite liked and was lucky enough to repurchase on this trip for 40% off! I'm super excited to start playing with all my new products and decided I would share a little photo haul with you.

clockwise from top left --

xo
J

8 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you got a lot of bargain priced products! Sad to hear Target Canada is closing, I hope Target Australia doesn't close down also!

    Thanks for linking up to Monday Makeup Madness beauty link up! Hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! such great deals! I'm so sad that Target's leaving us here in Canada too! I also took advantage of the sales. My stores had a TON of Sonia Kashuk and Pixi left they went down to 80% off this weekend!. I feel like I should have taken more advantage, but I was trying to be good and the crowds were a little tough to fight in, not my thing. I'll be sharing my latest finds soon! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you picked up!

      Delete
  3. wow ! great haul and lovely products :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I can't imagine not having a Target to go to :( What are your other main stores there?
    Lovely haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing I live close enough to the US boarder for any emergency target trips I need to make! The dollar spot is so much better in the states!

      Delete
  5. I'm so sad for you that Target is leaving!! What a bummer. This is a great haul! I love SK. The creme bronzer looks gorgeous. And that blush!! I'm going to have to look for that! Thanks for dropping a link in our Best of the Blogosphere link up this week. Hope to see you back on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete