LipglossLibrary

Friday, April 24, 2015

Collective Haul: Planner Supplies

*Everything mentioned in this post was purchased by me, with my own money*

I have been completely OBSESSED with my Erin Condren Life Planner ever since I received it! 
Up until now I have been using only my Staedler Triplus Fineliners to write in it.
Of course I had seen all the beautiful page layouts on Instagram and Pinterest and I couldn't wait any longer to decorate and personalize my planner!

I started with Etsy! 
Where else would I be able to find fun, cute stickers that are designed for planner junkies like myself?
My first purchase was from a pretty well known etsy seller.
My second sticker purchase was from 
I can't wait to start using all of these they are just too cute for words! 

Lately, I have been noticing a lot more people using stamps as a way to decorate their planners.
This is also super cute and maybe a little more cost effective than re-purchasing stickers that you use often.
I had to look around a bit for inexpensive stamps that would fit my needs. I ended up purchasing mine from 
Plan Home, Plan Work, Plan Women

Of course you can't use stamps unless you have ink! So I did a little research on recommended inks for planner stamping and this was my favourite of the bunch.
I purchased mine from Michaels but wasn't able to find the link online. 

For this particular kind of stamp (photopolymer), you will need an acrylic block to adhere the stamp to before use. I decided to pick up a set of four. 

And last, but most definitely not least....washi tape!
Every planner junkie needs washi tape! 
 I have started my own little collection of washi tape but really wanted thin tape to seperate the weekend in the weekly spread. 


XO
J

No comments:

Post a Comment